1 of 9
5410 SUNNY CREEK ROAD , CARLSBAD, CA 92010
$2,342/Month
2 Beds | 2 Baths | 800 Sq Ft

AFFORDABLE HOUSING Sunny Creek Apts Property Information

AFFORDABLE HOUSING: Sunny Creek Apartments, a beautiful small community in the heart of Carlsbad, offers studios,1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartment homes for income-based affordable housing. We offer a washer/dryer in our 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartment homes as well as a dishwasher and patio/balcony.

Property has a RUBS WATER & SEWER UTILITY BILLING CPM will take the actual domestic water/sewer bill for the property and subtract a 25% Common Area Deduction (CAD) off the top for irrigation and other property needs. The remaining 75% will be divided by the number of occupants living at the property that month and assessed to each unit based on the number of tenants living in unit.

Photos are not the actual unit. Some units may vary.
No Co-Signers Accepted.

Please check qualifications prior to applying! Call Danielle Montanez at (760) 621-3286 for more information.


Note that this is affordable housing. Please click here to view the qualifications before applying.



Available Units

Apt. #
Rent
Beds
Baths
Sq. Ft.
Pets
Available
5410 Sunny Creek Road , Carlsbad, CA 92010
Unit #:
10-207
Price:
$2,342
Beds:
2
Baths:
2
Sq Ft:
800
Pets:
No Pets
Available:
12/16/2022

Features

  • Evening Lights
  • Non-Smoking Property
  • Dishwasher
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Patio
  • Balcony
  • Trash Included
  • Greenbelt View
  • Faux Wood Blinds
  • Vertical Blinds

Schools

Elementary School:Hope Elementary
Middle School:Calavera Hills Middle School
High School:Sage Creek High
There may be more than one option for schools, please contact School District to confirm.

All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.

Didn't See What You're Looking For?

← More Rentals