See all 5 photos
1 of 5

Lime Grove Apartments Property Information

Lime Grove is a charming, coastal community just a short walk from Carlsbad Village, Tamarack Beach and the Agua Hedionda Lagoon. Conveniently located close to grocery stores, popular local restaurants and many nearby community parks with easy access to I-5 and the Pacific Coast Highway.

Our community offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes with a few optional floor plans with many amenities, including our onsite laundry facility, community BBQ's and an outdoor eating area. All apartment homes include (1) assigned parking space, water, sewer and trash. Carport parking with storage can be rented for an additional monthly fee (upon availability).

TOUR YOUR WAY. View your new community, on your terms with self-guided tours, virtual tours via video chat, and in-person private tours open by appointment. You can safely and securely be granted access to the apartment home once it becomes available for viewing to envision your new life at this community, on your own terms.

This communities Electric and Gas Utilities are on a shared meter and are billed via RUBS.

RUBS is a ratio billing method used when tenants share utilities on the same meter and are calculated by a split ratio where the owner pays 20% of the cost of Electric / Gas Utilities used by the residents and the residents share the responsibility of the remaining 80% being calculated based on the # of persons in each household.

This is a Smoke-Free, Pet-Free Community!

***Additional terms and conditions of the MOVE IN SPECIAL require the completion of the full, 6 month lease term and will be applied to April rent for a March lease start date. All terms and conditions must be fulfilled or deductions will be made from the security deposit on file.

***Sorry, we do not accept Co-Signers.

All units for this community are currently being rented.


  • Evening Lights
  • Non-Smoking Property
  • Easy Freeway Access
  • Community Laundry
  • Reserved Parking
  • Water Included
  • Trash Included


Elementary School:Jefferson Elementary
Middle School:Valley Middle School
High School:Carlsbad High School
There may be more than one option for schools, please contact School District to confirm.

All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.

Didn't See What You're Looking For?

← More Rentals